FBT ProMaxx 114
FBT ProMaxx 114
Passive Reinforcement speaker 700W / 8ohm – 132dB SPL. Price Ex-VAT
FBT is launching the next step in the PROMAXX range of portable PA enclosures. With a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C’s renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure’s versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
- 2-way, bass reflex design cabinet
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles