FBT ProMaxx 14a
FBT ProMaxx 14a
Processed Active Speaker 600W + 300W RMS - 135.5dB SPL. Price Ex-VAT
ProMaxX Speaker Series maintains some of the winning attributes of the FBTMaxX Series, incorporates the latest technological achievements designed by FBT’s R&D team, and guarantees quality of construction, utmost reliability, extreme portability and unbelievable sound fidelity.
The ProMaxX Series 2-way speakers feature a sophisticated cabinet design that increases low frequency SPL and virtually eliminates undesired resonance. A custom FBT horn design provides improved projection, accuracy and uniform dispersion of the mid high and high
frequencies. Two ergonomic carrying handles are integrated into the cabinets for easier placement on speaker stands and when transporting.
An innovative electronic DSP circuitry and FBT’s latest technological breakthroughs in the development Class D amplification circuitry, “Raises the Bar to New Heights” for lightweight powered speaker systems. Combining this with their ease of use and the versatility for many portable or installed sound reinforcement applications, the ProMaxX Speakers provide Musicians, DJ’s, Audio / Video Contractors, Sound Reinforcement and Audio Rental Companies with advanced systems of Pro audio reproduction.
600W RMS + 300W RMS 135,5dB SPL Processed Active Speaker
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- NEW! 355 mm (14”) LF neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- 35 mm (1,4’’) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 64 mm (2,5”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 20 kHz
- Biamped: 600W RMS LF, 300W RMS HF, Class D power amplifiers with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with 8 equalization presets
- Control Panel: features XLR input and link out, Volume, EQ Presets, HP Filter, Ground-Lift Switch
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 14a uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 12a, but features our New14” LF Woofer for morelow frequency SPL
- Dual Purpose: Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- Extremely light, only 18,4 kg (40.5 lb)