FBT Verve 110A
FBT Verve 110A
Verve 110A - Processed Active Speaker 400W + 100W - 128dB SPL. Price Ex-VAT
The new Verve Speakers Series features birch plywood enclosures with a scratch resistant textured paint finish, entirely ‘Made in Italy’ and offers outstanding performance at competitive prices. New high efficiency PWM and very light yet powerful class D integrated amplifiers, a new digital signal processor with 4 EQ presets with an extremely low noise floor. VERVE speakers are equipped with constant directivity rotatable horns, high efficiency woofers and HF compression drivers, higher quality protected crossover networks. Available in 5 bi-amplified active, 5 passive models and 2 coaxial bi-amplified stage monitors. To extend the low frequency response, VERVE speakers can be matched with FBT SUBLine subwoofers, available in 12’’, 15’’ e 18’’ models.
Full line of hardware accessories for permanent installations is also available.
- 250 mm (10”) LF woofer with 50 mm (2”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25 mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36 mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 60Hz to 20 kHz
- 80°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, wall bracket mount flange plate, 35 mm (1 3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, one integrated handle
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Bi-amped: 400W RMS LF, 100W RMS HF, Class D power amplifiers
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 Equalization Presets
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input and XLR LINK OUT, Volume, EQ Presets, HP Filter, 3 status indicators