FBT Evo2Maxx 2a
FBT Evo2Maxx 2a
Processed Active Speaker 400W + 100W RMS - 128dB SPL.
The Second generation of an International Best Seller
Evolving from the FBT EvoMaxX Series of loudspeakers, FBT Evo2MaxX speakers feature totally new Digital Sound Processing resulting in improved sound quality and SPL, especially in bass reproduction at high volume. The sound is more relaxing and natural and the four new DSP presets provide quick dynamic equalization and protection contours for any acoustically challenging venue. Other exciting features are high efficiency and excursion woofers, powerful Class D amplifiers with an extremely low noise floor.
Alongside these key performance improvements, FBT has been inspired to develop the Evo2MaxX Series by one very important goal – offering the customer more value for money. Evo2MaxX lightweight yet sturdy polypropylene cabinets feature a monitor taper designed to ensure that they perform with excellence no matter whether they are used at front of house for a main sound system, as stage floor monitors or within permanent installations.
Additional options are also available for extending low frequency response in the shape of the 15” subwoofer Evo2MaxX 9Sa or the SUBLine 12Sa, 15Sa and 18Sa, all of which boast birch plywood enclosures with 12”, 15” band-pass and 18” reflex designs respectively.
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance.
- High efficiency loudspeakers custom made for FBT with a weather resistant coating, allowing use in covered outdoor applications.
- B&C HF compression drivers.
- Latest Class D, 400W LF and 100W HF power amplifiers with high efficiency switch mode power supplies. These amplifiers boast an extremely lightweight design with passively cooled circuitry, meaning no noisy fans!
- New digital signal processor with dynamic equalizations and sophisticated dynamic limiters four improve sound quality and SPL granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction
- New 4 DSP presets for improved versatility and ease of use
- Premium sound quality as results of extensive listening test
- High SPL thanks to FBT’s new digital limiter algorithms and high power class D amplifier
- Ergonomic carrying handles, M10 fly points, a top-hat speaker stand socket and a stage monitor taper – all included to ensure superb versatility for live sound events and permanent installations.
Perhaps best of all the fact that Evo2MaxX owners can enjoy four loudspeakers in one thanks to FBT’s New four factory DSP presets. The result of hundreds of hours of development time in FBT’s dedicated R&D facility, the presets optimize the EvoMaxX range to accommodate a vast range of applications.
400W + 100W RMS 128dB SPL Processed Active Speaker
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- 250mm (10”) LF woofer with 50mm (2”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) throat exit B&C HF compression driver
- Frequency response from 58Hz to 20 kHz
- Biamped: 400w RMS LF, 100w RMS HF, Class D power amplifiers with switch mode power supplies
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 Equalization Presets
- Control Panel: features balanced XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, EQ Presets, HP Filter, 3 status LED indicators
- 90°H x 60°V Constant Directivity Horn
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure with one integrated handle and Stage Floor Monitor taper
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35mm (1⅜”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- Enclosure suitable for stacking
- Extremely light, Net Wt. only 12 kg (26.5 lb)