FBT HiMaxx 40a
FBT HiMaxx 40a
Processed Active Speaker 1000W + 250W RMS - 133dB SPL.
With the new HiMaxX series, FBT establishes a reference point on the scenario of 12” and 15” enclosures in polypropylene for sound reinforcement, introducing performance and technical content of a standard unthinkable up until now. FBT HiMaxX takes its place alongside the FBTMaxX series, exalting all the technical features.
The study of a new cabinet in polypropylene, the use of a switch mode power supply and high efficiency power amplifiers and the redesign of the loudspeakers were the activities of the FBT R&D team aimed at maximizing the power weight ratio.
This series comprises three models; two 2-way full-range enclosures in polypropylene, HiMaxX 40 (12”+1”) and HiMaxX 60 (15’’+1.4”), plus a compact18’’ bandpass SUB in birch plywood (HiMaxX 100Sa).
Compact and light weight, HiMaxX brilliantly solve all the most demanding requests from buffs, musicians and professionals looking for powerful, versatile and very high quality loudspeaker enclosures. Ideal for live and sound reinforcement applications requiring ease of transport, they are also suited to fixed installations, thanks to the cabinets’ format and optional accessories.
- 2-way, bi-amplified in Bass-reflex design
- B&C custom designed 320 mm (12”) neodymium woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil
- B&C 25 mm (1”) compression driver with 44 mm (1.7”) voice coil
- 500Wrms PWM LF power amplifier
- 150Wrms Class G HF power amplifier
- Switch mode power supply for an excellent ratio weight/power
- Analog signal processor with limiter
- Completely redesigned control panel with:
Gain and Volume functions in a single potentiometer to improve user friendliness improving the dynamic range and input signal/noise ratio
Combo XLR/jack input XLR link
Independent RCA input channel with separate volume control to connect external devices such as MP3, CD, PC players
3-band EQ (Bass, Mid, High)
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- 4 x M10 anchoring points, 35 mm ø (1.38”) top-hat for speaker stand placement and wall bracket mount flange, 2 integrated carrying handles
- Enclosure suitable for stacking