FBT ProMaxx 114A
FBT ProMaxx 114A
Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF,
ith a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C’s renowned compression driver technology,PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 10 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance,
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure’s versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF, power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 3550mm (15") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 35mm (1.4") throat exit B&C HF magnet compression driver with 34mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 20KHz
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- Extremely light only 17.4kg
- Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features our 14” LF Woofer for lower frequency SPL