GAE System 62
GAE System 62
The GAE System 62 is a twin-coaxial fullrange loudspeaker system, equipped with two 6,5" Neodymium cone driver and an 1" horn/driver combination.
The GAE System 62 is a twin-coaxial fullrange loudspeaker system, equipped with two 6,5" Neodymium cone driver and an 1" horn/driver combination. The system ist characterized by natural sound, equable frequency response all over the complete transmission range and a high power capability. The special loudspeaker placement as well as the function of the corrective passive crossover lead to an extremely high efficiency, best dynamics and a discolouration-free voice- and music-reinforcement of highest demands. The extended unobstructed ventilation channel prevents from airstream noises and compression effects and provides an impressive bass sound.
The System 62 has an equable axial symmetric directivity and offers a horizontal or vertical operation. The wide range of possible tasks varies from fullrange application in theatres, small Club-PA with bass support to near-fill and peripheral usage.
Small dimensions, unintrusive construction and a elegant design of the System 62 provide an application at a great number of tasks, especially within ambitious events characterized by optical sensitive ambience. Low weight and different optional accessories facilitate the handling for different applications.
The multi-layered, birch-ply enclosure is sealed with a black structure varnish by standard. Different RAL colours are available. The loudspeaker’s baffle and it’s components are protected by a solid metal front grill which is covered by a stylish acoustic foam. On demand this foam can be delivered in different colours. For mobile application the System 62 is outfitted with a small recess handle on the back.
For mounting with optional accessories the System 62 enclosure has been supplied with M10 threaded shafts on the bottom and on the top (UB62/h). Four M6 threaded shafts on the back allow an attachment of a mounting kit UB62/v or eyebolts for tilting purposes. The connectors are of the Neutrik Speakon NL4 type. A connection diagram on the back describes the internal switching.
· very compact full-range loudspeaker system for high power requirements
· applicable for touring as well as installation
· excellently suitable for short and medium throw
· can be ideally employed as compact Club-PA-System (Top), front- and peripheral fill and/or for underbalcony mounting
· offering studio monitoring quality for live applications
· axis symmetrical dispersion 90° horizontal
· corrective passive crossover for application to one amplifier channel
· two high power 6,5" N/Dym cone driver
· 1” horn-loaded HF-compression driver with 44mm voice coil and 90° constant directivity horn
· extensive optional mounting accessories
· various colours eligible – standard design: black similar to RAL 9005