Ventis 206 A
Ventis 206 A
700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF
Add To Cart
- The VENTIS 206 and 206A can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill or as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 and 206a has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
The enclosures are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage.
M10 mounting points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting.
For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, and a 35mm polemount socket.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2x165mm (6.5”) LF woofer with 38mm (1.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 70Hz to 20 kHz
- 70°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- Wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- One integrated handle
- 12mm (0.47”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing